Sunday, June 17, 2012

 stepping out taking my first sip of coffee i see this Lill lizard , wonder if he hears the same song? "So many nights i just sit and dream of the ocean, God i wish i was sailing again.
 And that's me and My "lill dog to"
 Stephen is my "midshipman" though he writes  of eating the fish he catches hes a well fed kid, like bubba the dog sausage is his favorite.
And there's Tommy! hates clothes, loves hot dogs and "ronie chee"
 Bubba! recued from Marquises key. no humans were found a double rescue dog and the best boat dig ever. we do argue over just whose bed it is though!
 we're docked in historic Eua Gallie(melboune) just a block from art district 
 you can just sense the serinta and history, we're on very end on left

still my favorite pic of the crew! on way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment