Thursday, June 21, 2012

Well, i think i got a leak! bilge was up to floorboard again this morning. suspect the tru-hull for cooling water. also where lifeline stanchion was ripped out. it rained buckets yesterday.



They say life has its ups and downs
That really now is quite profound
I'd like to push the capstan round
But its pump me boys before we drown.

The ocean we all do adore
So come on boys let's pump some more
Don't worry if your stiff and sore
I'm sure we've pumped this bit before.

Sometimes when I am in me bed
And thinking of me day ahead
I wish that I could wake up dead
But pumpin's all I get instead.

Yes, how I wish that I could die
The swine who built this tub to find
I'd bring him back from where he fries
And pump him till the beggar's dry.

If Noah used him for his ark
Now wouldn't that have been a lark
>From rising sun till getting dark
The animals all hard at work.

There's so much water down below
Just how it got there I don't know
The old man says let's roll and go
But I think we're bound for Davey Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment